Eradication of poverty and unemployment. Getting proper education and health care facilities. Control over the rising prices of commodities in the market i.e.. inflation.
What was challenges before India?
In spite of all these achievements, several formidable challenges remain: exploding population, widespread poverty, illiteracy, squalor, ruptures and cleavages based on region, religion, language and gender-threatening the social fabric, urban congestion, wounded eco-systems and critical power and energy situation.
What are the main challenges of Indian economy?
With the stagnated growth of demand, this seems to be the biggest challenge for the economy at the current moment. Demand for important goods and commodities like fuel, food, consumer goods, and power has fallen over the last few months.
What are the challenges to Indian?
What are the current major issues in India?
- Corruption. The most widely spread endemic in India is corruption, which must be handled quickly and wisely. …
- Illiteracy. The percentage of illiteracy in India is alarming. …
- Education System. …
- Basic Sanitation. …
- Healthcare System. …
- Poverty. …
- Pollution. …
- Women’s Safety.
What are the top 5 challenges of India world as a whole?
With inflation high, growth slowing and a need to bolster investor confidence, India faces seven key challenges.
- Education and skills. …
- Urbanization. …
- Health. …
- Sanitation. …
- Gender. …
- Water scarcity. …
What are the challenges in economic?
Examples of Economic Growth Challenges
- High rates of unemployment or underemployment.
- Increasing inequality, with many not being included in the growth process.
- High rates of poverty and low growth.
- Volatile growth dependent on one source.
- Disruption of major economic activities due to the pandemic, e.g. tourism.
What is the biggest challenge in India?
Weak demand is the biggest challenge for India Inc followed by managing cost and tight financial liquidity, 212 companies said in an industry survey conducted during the first eight days of current month.
What is India’s current economy?
Economy of India
|GDP||$3.25 trillion (nominal; 2022 est.) $11.35 trillion (PPP; 2022 est.)|
|GDP rank||6th (nominal; 2021) 3rd (PPP; 2022)|
|GDP growth||8.4% (Q2 21/22e) (National Statistical Office) −7.3% (20/21e) 9.5% (21/22f) (WB)|
|GDP per capita||$2,313 (nominal; 2022 est.) $8,079 (PPP; 2022 est.)|
How can we improve Indian economy?
CONDITIONS FOR HIGHER GROWTH
- Boost consumption demand.
- Boost investment demand.
- Private sector is constrained at present.
- Govt needs to play critical role in boosting investment.
- States also need to increase investments.
What is the biggest challenge before Indian democracy?
Explain the main challenges faced by Indian Democracy ?
- Poverty, health care, low literacy rate, over population, unemployment are prevalent in most parts of India, hampering national progress.
- Caste and gender discrimination continues to prevail in Indian Society, slackening advancement and development.
What is India’s future economy?
In its World Economic Outlook, published in October 2021, the IMF projected that India’s GDP will grow at 9.5% and 8.5% during 2021-22 and 2022-23, respectively.
What are the top 10 problems in the world?
The 10 biggest problems in the world today, according to…
- Climate change and destruction of natural resources (45.2%)
- Large scale conflict and wars (38.5%) …
- Religious conflicts (33.8%) …
- Poverty (31.1%) …
- Government accountability and transparency, and corruption (21.7%) …
- Safety, security, and well being (18.1%) …
What are the challenges of India to become a developed country?
India’s political and economic history has led it to become one of the fastest developing countries in the world. Despite being a newly industrializing nation, India continues to face challenges of over population, poor water and sanitation, and low adult literacy rates.
How many major challenges were before India after independence?
The nation has faced religious violence, casteism, naxalism, terrorism and regional separatist insurgencies. India has unresolved territorial disputes with China which in 1962 escalated into the Sino-Indian War, and with Pakistan which resulted in wars in 1947, 1965, 1971 and 1999.