Which is posh area in Bangalore?
Koramangala is hands down the best neighbourhood in Bangalore. It is connected with major places in the city. Koramangala has all the things that make it one of the most posh areas in Bangalore like luxury apartments, bungalows, up-skill residential apartments, commercial structures, etc.
Which is the richest colony in Bangalore?
7 most expensive residential areas in Bengaluru
- Demand and supply: Lastly, the price of real estate is inversely proportional to its supply. …
- Shanthala Nagar.
- Richmond Town.
Which area is good in Bangalore?
1. Koramangala. Has to be #1 on this list, Koramangala undoubtedly is one of the best residential neighborhoods in Bangalore. Placed in the south-eastern part of Bangalore, Koramangala well connects with most of the major locations of the city, like Electronic City, Hosur Road, Intermediate Ring Road, Airport Road, etc …
Is indiranagar expensive?
Located in east Bengaluru, Indira Nagar is a residential-cum-commercial locality is one of the expensive residential areas.
Is koramangala posh area?
Koramangala, in South-East Bengaluru, is an affluent residential-cum-commercial neighborhood. … Koramangala is a preferred residential hub because of the presence of excellent social infrastructure, sound physical connectivity and many businesses operating within and near the town.
Is HSR Layout posh area?
HSR Layout is a very posh locality with wide roads and very well connected to Electronic City and Whitefiled and reputed schools, hospitals, restaurants, super markets, parks, bus stops and health clubs are located with in 1 km radius. It is well connected to many malls within 5 km distance.
Is Frazer Town a posh area?
Frazer Town is a very posh locality. And well connected with the other parts of the city. … Mosque road in Frazer Town has developed to be the commercial hub of not only Frazer Town, but of Central Bangalore. It is central location and easy accessibility to other parts of the city is an added advantage.
Is domlur a posh area?
Domlur is a very good lcoatoin. It is strategically located with connectivity to major Tech parks and offices and all basic facilities like markets, schools, colleges, malls, restaurants hospitals and public transport etc. It is proximity to Indiranagar, HAL Road, Koramangala and MG Road.
Where do celebrities live in Bangalore?
Top 5 areas in Bengaluru famous for hosting celebrity homes
- Sadashivanagar. Sadashivanagar is one of the most affluent localities in the city. …
- JP Nagar. Jayaprakash Narayan Nagar or JP Nagar is located between Bannerghatta Road and Kanakapura road. …
- Jayanagar. …
- Banashankari. …
Which is the fastest growing area in Bangalore?
1. Bangalore Aerospace SEZ: 950-acre Bangalore Aerospace Park including 250-acre special economic zone (SEZ) has attracted investments from 56 large and mid-sized companies. 2.
Who is richest in Karnataka?
Rajesh Jaswanth Rai Mehta (born 20 June 1964) is an Indian billionaire businessman, based in Bangalore. He is the owner and executive chairman of the jewellery company Rajesh Exports. As of April 2017, Forbes estimated his net worth at $2.6 billion, making him the 61st richest person in India.
Which is better Koramangala or Indiranagar?
Koramangala has microbreweries and pubs. The area around MG road (Church Street, Brigade Road, Vittal Mallya Road and Residency Road) has fewer microbreweries, but many bars, lounges and pubs. Indiranagar is another good option for pubs.
Where do most foreigners live in Bangalore?
Some of the most popular residential areas for expatriates are:
- Bangalore North (Palace Orchards / Sadashivnagar / Sankey Road) …
- Bangalore Central (M.G. …
- Bangalore East (Indira Nagar / Old Airport Road) …
- Bangalore South East (Koramangala / HSR Layout / Sarjapur Road) …
- Bangalore South (BTM Layout / JP Nagar) …
Is Bangalore rich or poor?
Bengaluru is the third wealthiest city in India according to a study. Bengaluru boasts of a total wealth of USD 320 billion. The city is home to 7,500 millionaires and 8 billionaires.