What are 3 publicly traded companies?
Largest publicly traded companies
|Apple||NASDAQ: AAPL||$274.5 billion|
|Alphabet||NASDAQ: GOOG; NASDAQ: GOOGL||$182.5 billion|
|Microsoft||NASDAQ: MSFT||$143 billion|
|JPMorgan Chase||NYSE: JPM||$119.5 billion|
What are the 5 largest companies in India?
Top 10 Indian companies by market value
- Reliance Industries. With a market cap of ₹1,611,575 crores Reliance Industries leads the Indian Industries with the highest market cap. …
- TATA Consultancy Services. …
- HDFC Bank. …
- Infosys. …
- ICICI Bank. …
- Hindustan Unilever. …
- SBI. …
Who is No 1 in Indian stock market?
Ranking of Top 500 Companies in India
|1||Reliance Industries Ltd|
|2||Tata Consultancy Services Ltd|
|3||HDFC Bank Ltd|
|4||Hindustan Unilever Ltd|
Who are the top 10 investment companies in India?
Best Mutual Fund Companies in India
- SBI Mutual Fund.
- ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund.
- HDFC Mutual Fund.
- DSP BlackRock Mutual Fund.
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund.
- Kotak Mutual Fund.
- L&T Mutual Fund.
- Tata Mutual Fund.
Is Nike publicly traded?
By 1980, Nike had attained a 50% market share in the U.S. athletic shoe market, and the company went public in December of that year.
Is YouTube publicly traded?
YouTube isn’t a publicly traded company, so there is no stock price or stock ticker for YouTube. That said, YouTube is owned by Alphabet Inc. which has two tickers: GOOGL and GOOG. The current stock price for both GOOGL and GOOG is at around $2,400 per share.
Which is No 1 company in world?
World’s Top 25 Largest Companies
|4||China National Petroleum||1,636,532|
Which is the richest company in India?
Largest Indian companies by market capitalization
|1||Reliance Industries 1RELIANCE.NS|
|2||Tata Consultancy Services 2TCS.NS|
|3||HDFC Bank 3HDB|
Who is the best entrepreneurs in India?
Top 10 Indian Entrepreneurs
- Dhirubhai Ambani. Dhirubhai Ambani (1932–2002) is an Indian businessman who started out humbly by selling traditional snacks to religious pilgrims. …
- Jehangir Ratanji Dadabhoy Tata. …
- Nagavara Ramarao Narayana Murthy. …
- Shiv Nadar. …
- Lakshmi Niwas Mittal. …
- Ghanshyam Das Birla. …
- Dilip Shanghvi. …
- Azim Premji.
Who is best trader in India?
Top Traders in India
- Top Traders in India – Rakesh Jhunjunwala. …
- Top Traders in India – Radhakishan Damani. …
- Top Traders in India – Raamdeo Agrawal. …
- top 10 traders in India- Ramesh Damani. …
- top 10 traders in India – Nemish Shah. …
- stock traders in India – Vijay Kedia. …
- Top Traders in India – Porinju Veliyath. …
- Dolly Khanna.
Rakesh Jhunjhunwala (born 5 July 1960) is an Indian billionaire business magnate, stock trader and investor. He manages his own portfolio as a partner in his asset management firm, Rare Enterprises.
Who is the king of Dalal Street?
Harshad Shantilal Mehta (29 July 1954 — 31 December 2001) was an Indian stockbroker. Mehta’s involvement in the 1992 Indian securities scam made him infamous as a market manipulator.
|Harshad Shantilal Mehta|
|Born||29 July 1954 Paneli Moti, Rajkot district, Gujarat|
|Died||31 December 2001 (aged 47) Thane, Maharashtra, India|
Which is the biggest AMC in India?
With an Average AUM of Rs 4.47 lakh crore, ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund is the second largest AMC in India. HDFC Asset Management Company (AMC) was incorporated in 1999.
Top 10 AMCs (Asset Management Companies) in India – 2021.
|AMC||Average AUM (July-September, 2021) (in Rs)|
|Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund||3 lakh crore|
What is Blue Chip fund?
Blue chip funds are equity mutual funds that invest in stocks of companies with large market capitalisation. These are well-established companies with a track record of performance over some time. However, as per SEBI norms on mutual fund categorisation, you don’t have an official category called Blue Chip funds.
How many AMC are in India?
There are 44 asset management companies (AMCs) or mutual fund houses operating in India.