You can travel to Mumbai Darshan via road for a scenic journey. You can visit this gorgeous city with your family and friends for a memorable holiday. You can book a Mumbai to Mumbai Darshan bus at affordable rates on MakeMyTrip. If you want to start from Mumbai, you can search for Mumbai buses on MakeMyTrip.
Which travels is best for Mumbai Darshan?
Gateway of India Counter Tel.No. 2284 5678 , 2284 1877.
Mumbai Darshan BEST AC Buses
- The pick up points are CST and Dadar TT.
- Operates on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Transfers and Sightseeing: Pick-up and drop from the designated spots by AC BEST Vehicle.
- Guide: Hindi/English/Marathi speaking guide throughout the tour.
Is Mumbai Darshan bus running?
The MTDC Mumbai Darshan bus timings are 7 AM to 8 PM and 8.15 AM to 9.15 PM. Another MTDC route that travels between Dadar and CST starts at 9 AM and ends at 6.30 PM. Most other bus operators deploy their buses between 6 AM and 8 PM.
How many places are there in Mumbai Darshan?
Mumbai Darshan is a one-day city tour covering about 60 tourist attractions of Mumbai. These include 14 sightseeing spots and rest are the drive-past spots.
How many days do you need to see Mumbai?
You should spend at least 3 days in Mumbai. Best place to stay is South Mumbai, preferably Colaba.
What should I avoid in Mumbai?
There are a few important things to avoid doing when travelling in Mumbai:
- Flash Your Money Around. …
- Eat Suspicious Street Food. …
- Wear Tight or Revealing Clothing. …
- Pass Objects with Your Left Hand.
How many museums are there in Mumbai?
List of Museums in Mumbai:
|National Gallery of Modern Art||Fort|
|Bhau Daji Lad Museum||Byculla East|
|Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya||Fort|
|CST Heritage Gallery & Railway Museum||Fort|
|RBI Monetary Museum||Fort|
Which is the most visited place in Mumbai?
15 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Mumbai
- Visit the Gateway of India. …
- Watch the Sunset on Marine Drive. …
- Drive across the Bandra-Worli Sea Link. …
- Take Pictures of the Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai. …
- Visit the Kanheri Caves. …
- Tour the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya Museum. …
- Meditate at the Global Vipassana Pagoda.
Which is the most beautiful area in Mumbai?
Top 15 Places To Visit In Mumbai (Bombay)
- Gateway of India.
- Elephanta Caves.
- Marine Drive.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus.
- Haji Ali Shrine.
- Sanjay Gandhi National Park.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya.
- Markets of Mumbai.
Which part of Mumbai is best?
List of Top 7 Posh Areas in Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Bandra – One of Posh Areas in Mumbai. …
- Malabar Hill – One of Exclusive & Posh Areas in South Mumbai. …
- Juhu – An Upmarket Locality of Mumbai. …
- Worli, a Plush Locality in Mumbai. …
- Altamount Road – Billionaires’ Boulevard. …
- Lokhandwala Complex, Andheri – an Affluent Suburb.